Application-aware infrastructure view that automatically discovers all applications.
- Auto-Discovers names and maps every application including end-to-end service delivery topology
- Supports all types of applications – off-the-shelf, custom developed or composite, in every location including those delivered through a VDI solution
- Maps topology of all tiers of an application and its supporting infrastructure from layers 2 to 7, in real time
Ensure Total Visibility with Auto-Discovery
ZIF provides end-to-end visibility of enterprise application and infrastructure dependencies
Real time view of all users of every application, including user groups, their access privileges, user experience and more.
- Dynamically baselines normal user experience for every application and user group, and catches anomalies quickly
- Compares real time End User Experience with their baselines and measures improvement over time
- Monitors real time user transactions through response times and throughput to accurately measure application performance
- Builds an end-user perspective of applications through endpoint agents
IT Discovery with ZIFTM
Identifying the Blind Spots in Your IT Environment
Real Time Dynamic Topology Mapping
Complete view of entire IT landscape that auto- updates in real time when changes are detected.
- Clear visibility of all tiers of the application and its supporting infrastructure from layers 2 to 7
- Dynamic topology mapping that auto updates in real time when changes are detected
- Interactive maps that highlights the exceptions and enables drill-down to the root cause